Welcome to Trojan Archery’s Resource Page for those wanting to continue their training at home during the Fall 2020 Semester! In this page, we’ve included a number of resources to get your training started at home, and details on what it means to join the club this semester.
This semester, membership looks a little different. In fact, membership this semester is virtual! If join, you will receive access to guided workouts, group practices, and workshops – all over Zoom! Additionally, you will receive an exclusive member package* (that includes a face mask!) and access to private lessons with our coaches. Outlined below are the steps to become a member:
- Join us on EngageSC! Send a screenshot to our email, email@example.com, so that we know you want to join. Then, you’ll receive the confirmation email that you have joined the club. In the email, you’ll receive links to tasks you must complete. You will:
- Fill out the New Member Questionnaire so we can send you your member packet!
- Join our Trojan Archery Slack Channel – where we communicate with each other regarding practices and occasionally send each other memes!
- Receive Zoom links for practices, workouts, and workshops – all Zoom links are also in the Member-Only Section of our website!
- Get access to our Coach’s Calendly where you can schedule appointments and private lessons with any of our seven coaches!
We find that it’s very important to connect our community together, even when apart. Some of our events are open to the public (like our weekly socials and themed nights!) and some are open just to club members (like workouts and practices). Check out our weekly calendar below to find out how you can stay connected with us!
*International shipping fees may apply.
Looking for private lessons with our coaches? Check out our Calendly Tool in the Member-Only Section of our website to book a lesson with a coach of our choice. Available to club members only – follow the steps above to become a member!
Not a member of the club? Below you’ll find helpful videos released by our very own Executive Board made specifically for our community.
Looking for an easy exercise to spice up your daily routine at home? Our Club President Mac Whitaker has got you covered with an exercise made to target your core and improve your balance.
Check back often for more videos and links to more resources!