As we wrap up the Spring 2018 semester, we here at Trojan Archery are keeping ourselves busy with all the work needed to maintain the club and have it ready for the fall. As such, this post is not so much a blog post as it is a general purposes announcement. We thank you for bearing with us as we work through our housekeeping woes and promise to return to the usual content we all know you’re dying to see.
Firstly, we would like to congratulate the newly elected and appointed members of our Executive Board. Some of the current E-Board members will be returning as incumbents, but look forward to profiles for the new members.
- Dan Kwasniewski (President)
- Hei Leong (Vice President and Equipment Manager)
- Grace O’Rourke (Secretary)
- Alexandra Aloia and Bibek Samanta (Team Captains and Equipment Managers)
- Laurel Paxton (Treasurer)
- Huy Phan (Director of Education)
- Brandon Chung, Mingyu Cui, and Justin Cheng (Social Media and Communications Committee)
- Simon Trinh, Lei Sun, and Henry Connor (Social Events Committee)
Secondly, we would like to welcome the new additions to pool NTSL 2 Instructors who will be participating in our beginner lessons in the fall and the new membership drive.
- Laurel Paxton
- Hei Leong
- Brandon Chung
- Oliver Dare
- Larissa Vrablik
- Simon Trinh
- Vijay Kothapalli
Finally, we are thrilled to announce that Trojan Archery will be officially operational during this upcoming summer. For more information, please refer to club newsletter. If you are not a current member of the club, you can get more information by signing up for our club newsletter or get in touch with us through email via our Contact page.